Comment on page
Emerson LiteLeaf (Legacy)
Hey! This document has been prepared to make LiteLeaf setup and use easier.
This manual contains information for setup, api and customisation.
- 2.Once you insert it via the toolbox into your game, you should find this (image below)
- 3.Now, open the lights folder, and duplicate and position lights to your liking and adjust the range and colour of the lights.
- 4.Inside each door, there is a module script which allows you to change the zone and other advanced things.
- 5.Inside the Controllers folder is the switches, similarly to the light just duplicate and position.
- 6.Then change the zone inside the module script.
- 7.Then ta-dayou are all done!🎉
You can create custom lighting, as long as you keep the module script. Inside the module script you can set the object value of the lighting part (advanced modellers and scripters should know what I mean
To use the LiteIO you would fire the api like this:
Where 'zone' is just put what zones you want this to affect, and 'command' put "LightOn" or "LightOff".
Has this manual not answered all your questions? Join our discord server